LaacTiger defeated

 Hello my friends this time I'm going to admit that I can't win every single game hahaha...

I lost a couple games and I going to share the video and link because I don't get  the replay of this games.

LaacTiger(ORC) vs Roderic(HUM) avaliable in War3live youtube channel

this is a clasic game between orcs and humans.


LaacTiger(ORC) Vs Obiwan(HU) avaliable in War3live youtube channel
this time I tried an unusual creep to get a good item and more experience.


Warcraft III TFT 2v2 Aw]BlackWarwolf (Orc)+InFs]Swarm vs InFs]Laactiger(Orc)+InFs]Benjita



LaacTiger(ORC) Vs Black Warwolf(ORC) avaliable in Black Warwolf youtube channel


LaacTiger(ORC) Vs aleX1tOPlay(ORC) avaliable in aleX1tOPlay youtube channel.


LaacTiger(ORC) Vs Opex(HUM) avaliable in Opexwarcraft youtube channel



You may like these posts

No comments

This site uses cookies.
My website uses cookies to improve your experience. Accept Read more