Gameplays in Rubattlenet server

Wellcome to my gameplays. I use to play with some friends in Rubattlenet server, so I have some games to show through my youtube channel. Here you can find some games I play with my friends and some random Rubattlenet players.



LaacTiger(Und) Vs Rubattle.net ladder players
Description: I'm playing versus a lot of players until to archive the Cript Fiend icon in rubattle.net server.





LaacTiger(NE) Vs Rubattle.net ladder players
Description: I'm playing versus a lot of players until to archive the Huntress Elf icon in rubattle.net server.




LaacTiger(Hum) Vs Rubattle.net ladder players
Description: I'm playing versus a lot of players until to archive the Sniper Human icon in rubattle.net server.





LaacTiger(Orc) Vs Rubattle.net ladder players
Description: I'm playing versus a lot of players until to archive the Shadow Hunter icon in rubattle.net server.





LaacTiger (Orc) VS XBWrlemon69 (Hum)
Description: XBWlemon is a subscriptor of my youtube channel and he likes to play in rubattlenet. He is improving so fast, He could beat me soon.




LaacTiger (Orc) VS niukman (Orc)
Description: niukman is one of the best Latin orc in rubattlenet. Mirror orc is always hard because usually the early game is so crucial.




LaacTiger (Orc) Vs Nobita10 (Undead)
Description: In this game I was playing with a strong player and friend. So I try to play so standar because Nobita is a very good player.





You may like these posts

No comments

This site uses cookies.
My website uses cookies to improve your experience. Accept Read more